You know, today when I was coming to office and I took the cute red toy train I was constantly reminded of you. We had taken the same route the past couple of weeks to avoid the office rush and to delay our journey a bit longer. We used to search for a lonely seat to sit beside each other. Your legs used to touch my legs. I used to wallow in the warmth of your presence. The smell of your perfume used to intoxicate me. I had this burning desire to take you in my arms and just hold you tight.
And then when I was coming via the shopping place, the various cafes were beckoning me. They were as if mocking my lone solitary self. I stared forlonely at the empty tables in that one particular cafe shop where we had our last coffee. Is you warmth still lingering on those seats? Is your smell still wading in the air.
And now, that you are no longer with me, these memories keep on haunting me. They maul me, bite me. As I walk drudgingly towards the office lift, no one notices the trail of blood I leave behind.
I miss you, me-amour!
Monday, 3 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment