"Jahan-e-dil pe hukoomat tumhe mubaarak ho
Rahee shikast toh woh apne naam kar lunga"
I am sorry, Kaifi saab. I cannot agree to that. I am not able to do that. I am not able to accept "shikast" at the cruel hands of fate.
It's been so long since I have heard your voice, felt your touch, seen your smile, smelled your breath. Everyday morning I open up those memorabilia and feel like reaching out to you; to break this wall of silence. When I cut my finger last year, you made such a fuss over it. Now I am bleeding profusely and you are still taking no heed of it. Since when have you become so cruel, me-amour?
I want to forget you. I want to erase all your memories from my mind. Wish I could have woken up tomorrow morning and never be reminded of you....
"Wish I could have woken up tomorrow morning and never be reminded of you...."
ReplyDelete- some wishes!!!! loved it